hey this just came up and I just spent some to creating this instructions on how to get a domain name. you can go to many different domain providers and the basic domain name registrations is just that a name registration. so a $9.00 domain name from godaddy.com to a $150.00 domain name from so over expensive provider is no difference. just the price. some might combine a hosting site or other special bullshit but never over pay for a basic domain name registration. as for now I made a quick and easy instruction using godaddy.com. me personally I use bluehost.com domain. the steps are the same it’s just I had to do this one for somebody thru godaddy.com. her we go.
Go to a domain provider and enter domain name that you are looking for. For work we use godaddy.com and for my personal I use bluehost.com. Registering a domain is about the same from any domain provider and only the prices will vary. So if we use godaddy.com you then will do as follows.
· Go to godaddy.com
· For single domain just type it in the box provided but for multiple domains click the link under the search box labeled ‘Bulk Search’
· Using bulk search type a domain name one per line in the box provided and then hit go
· It will tell you the available names and you can check which ones you want to buy and register
· Click proceed to check out when ready
· Next page just hit continue or if interested check mark the items of interest and it will be added to checkout.
· Review and check out. Next page is where you (new customer) sign up now and follow instructions. Create account and finish. Crating an account will let you control and manage all your purchases thru godaddy.com and allows you to get free webhosting thru them.
so that’s the basics. hhmmm my arrows didn’t transfer right … oh well you get the idea..